Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.584 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,210 (22,917 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)