Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.751 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,641 (6,466TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)