Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,437 prices entered by 649 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)