Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04765 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 16% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨46,411 (974,047 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)