Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.989 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,788 (元11,091) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)