Cost of living in Datong, China vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.412 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,338 (14,055元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)