Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,339 (元20,914) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)