Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.517 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,563 (元14,559) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (19 minutes ago)