Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 952 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03011 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,443 (5,793,074 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)