Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 905 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03074 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,930 (5,333,327 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)