Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12521 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,832 (661,561 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)