Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12949 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨55,445 (428,187 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)