Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,780 (元11,043) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)