Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05684 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 186% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,807 (₩2,917,254) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)