Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05831 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 147% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,864 (₩3,444,556) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)