Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05834 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 167% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,686 (₩3,714,293) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (29 minutes ago)