Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06020 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 148% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,541 (₩3,214,922) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)