Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00289 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,157 (28,125,540 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)