Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,152 (4,271 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)