Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.049 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,625 (4,436 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)