Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.745 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,135 (6,577 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)