Cost of living comparison between Częstochowa, Poland and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.842 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,185 (6,186 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)