Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.005 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,217 (3,537 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)