Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,527 (CH$753,255) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)