Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10242 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,019 (CH$1,191,321) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)