Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10832 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,676 (CH$680,191) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)