Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10470 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,257 (CH$747,418) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (29 minutes ago)