Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10320 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,597 (CH$1,168,633) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)