Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10051 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,584 (CH$1,209,606) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)