Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10692 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,594 (CH$763,157) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)