Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10877 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,721 (CH$1,017,891) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)