Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.433 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,903 (Mex$ 22,404) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)