Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.552 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,583 (Mex$ 19,591) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)