Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 958 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.186 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,838 (R$ 6,976) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)