Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 909 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.595 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,706 ($1,484) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)