Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 831 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,732 ($2,233) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)