Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,271 ($1,170) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)