Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02312 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,815 (COL$4,576,846) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)