Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,030 (COL$2,830,787) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamburg costs €493 (about 1 hour ago)