Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,963 (COL$2,616,171) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)