Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,174 (COL$4,753,246) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)