Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨55,166 (COL$2,423,403) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)