Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.854 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,893 (L 37,800) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)