Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12211 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,560 (864,487 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)