Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09993 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,531 (CH$1,056,066) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)