Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09910 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,024 (CH$787,343) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)