Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09849 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,968 (CH$1,218,113) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)