Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10969 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,530 (CH$825,362) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)