Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,156 (CH$1,080,825) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)