Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,848 (145,659 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)