Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 939 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,252 (102,510 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)