Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,590 (143,846 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (30 minutes ago)