Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 668 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,395 (106,379 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)