Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00694 INR / GNF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 147% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,966 (26,637,074 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)