Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 967 prices entered by 160 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,063 (€1,342) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)