Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 771 prices entered by 78 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,324 (€2,159) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)