Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 852 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.343 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,781 ($b8,539) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)