Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,700 (Mex$ 32,846) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)