Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,451 (Mex$ 20,742) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)