Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 888 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.623 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,907 (Mex$ 19,569) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)