Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01177 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,418 (8,021,066 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (8 minutes ago)