Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01208 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,185 (6,140,336 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)