Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01152 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,485 (5,944,292 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)