Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01208 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,091 (6,462,889 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)