Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨35,758 (Bs 42,029,764) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)