Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,683 (Bs 31,638) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)