Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,864 (€1,392) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (32 minutes ago)