Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06168 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,974 (₩1,166,836) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)