Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06032 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,027 (₩1,310,115) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)