Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06032 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,879 (₩1,075,571) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)