Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06319 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,858 (₩899,737) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)