Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06020 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,208 (₩900,439) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)