Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.162 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,933 (32,341 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)