Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.054 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,423 (26,498 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)