Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,559 (Taka 140,117) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)