Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.789 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,791 (Taka 97,284) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)