Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.861 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,885 (Taka 133,495) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)