Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,196 (руб 110,331) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (20 minutes ago)