Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,522 (руб 113,294) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)