Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.276 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,017 (7,286 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)