Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.916 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,683 (11,521 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)