Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.757 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,697 (17,567 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)