Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.029 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,152 (18,768 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)