Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,440 (S/. 4,233) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)