Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.951 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,058 (S/. 3,146) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)