Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.847 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,246 (S/. 3,842) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)