Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 652 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,064 (Mex$ 18,255) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)