Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,513 (Mex$ 24,002) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)