Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 770 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,735 (Mex$ 16,133) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)