Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10340 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,641 (CH$1,369,862) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)