Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10896 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,269 (CH$699,964) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)