Cost of living comparison between Chifeng, China and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.938 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,207 (元9,379) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)