Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.842 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,760 (S/. 4,070) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)