Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.832 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,738 (S/. 4,575) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)