Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,817 (64,300 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (42 minutes ago)