Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,377 (65,088 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (14 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)