Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.009 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,794 (46,690 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)