Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 947 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.979 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,883 (43,390 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)