Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 805 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (42 minutes ago)