Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 958 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 3 hours ago)