Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 INR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 768 prices entered by 98 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (43 minutes ago)