Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 939 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)