Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨73,541 (29,905₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (33 minutes ago)