Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.477 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,324 (25,160₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)