Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.482 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨60,253 (24,272₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)