Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨64,902 (26,228₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)