Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 829 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.533 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨50,619 (19,983₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)