Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 974 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.538 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,478 (元13,046) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)