Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,323 (元14,553) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (44 minutes ago)