Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 793 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.216 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,790 (元10,551) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)