Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 830 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,690 (руб 67,804) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)