Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,008 (руб 61,062) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)