Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 840 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.040 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 185% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,289 (C$3,180) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)